Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And the Two Winners of THE PARTICULAR SADNESS of LEMON CAKE are....

Well, it seems the winners of this book scored nicely. I just read yesterday that The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake is one of Oprah's 25 best books to read for the summer! Congratulations. I see this book popping up all over the place, so it's getting a bit of buzz. I'm not going to make you wait a moment longer, the winners are...

Mystica!!
Skkorman!!

Congrats again! Please send me your address so I may pass it on to the publisher. Your book will be coming directly from them. If the winners don't respond in 48 hrs, another will be selected in their place.

Winners were chosen randomly using Random.org

Thanks to Judy Jacoby from Doubleday for making the books available.

Toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the win. Was waiting for this book for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome. Hope you enjoy it! It's a different kind of story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your generosity, June—I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!