Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My Selection for Waiting on Wednesday: The Savage Grace by Bree Despain

Long time no see, guys. It's been a while since I participated in this. Life rears its head and sucks up the time, but I'm glad to be back this week! Waiting on Wednesday was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine and I depend on it to learn about the new books coming out.

This week I'm waiting on the third and final book of a trilogy: The Savage Grace, a Dark Divine novel by Bree Despain. I'm really looking forward to reading this. The second book ended on a very exciting note! I won't mention it in case you haven't read it, but I kind of screamed [in a good way :-)] and it left me anxious for the conclusion. I was blessed this week when I received the ARC in the mail! This was a total surprise. I thank the publisher, EgmontUSA for their generosity. I had been thinking about this book and to receive it was a true blessing. At some point, I think I'm going to have a giveaway of the entire trilogy, so stay tuned for a future announcement about this. Check out the summary of this final book...

Grace's life is a mess. Daniel is still a werewolf, Talbot can't be trusted, and Caleb is still out there. With Sirhan's impending death, war seems imminent. Will Grace give in to the wolf to save her family? What will happen to Daniel . . . and can their love survive one last test?

Who else has read this series?

The Savage Grace will release March 13, 2012 by EgmontUSA .

Toodles!

Book One
Book Two
                                                   

11 comments:

  1. Great choice! I've read the first two, but not really sure if I want to continue on with this series. I like the covers though.

    Thanks for stopping by,

    Livin' Life Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the series, but they all sound pretty interesting! One of my friends is reading the first book in the series. She likes it so far! Great choice! Thank you for sharing them!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT THIS BOOK TOO! Sighs. Loved the first two books and since book 2 ended on a cliffhanger, I'm dying for the third installment. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not my usual kind of read, but the series sounds really tempting. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like an interesting series, enjoy!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

      Delete
  5. It is nice when a book you are not executing arrives. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen any of these before, but I love the covers! They're so pretty! :) I will definitely check these out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These covers are really awesome I love the bold colors! I haven't read them yet though but they sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read The Dark Divine and I LOVED it but I haven't gotten to The Lost Saint yet, I really need to. Great WOW =D
    Tristan @ Reads With Wreckless Abandon

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!