Monday, October 1, 2012

And the Winners of BLOGFEST are....

Thanks, guys for stopping in and making the BLOGFEST the success it always is. I wish I had a book to give to everyone. Let me announce the three lucky winners that did win. They are...


The winner of Wayne of Gotham is...

Adam!! 


The winner of Pure is...

Tanya!!


The winner of When it Happens to You is...

JHolden!!

Congratulations, winners! Please email me with your contact information so I can pass it along to the publicists. If I don't hear from you in 72 hours, I'll select someone else in your place.

Thanks again, all...until the next time...

Toodles!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much and congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, awesome! I'm glad I won, and I'm even more glad that the book I had my eye on is the one which ended up as my prize! :D

    Emailed you back. :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!