Monday, March 29, 2010

AND THE WINNER of Nora Robert's VISION IN WHITE IS..

Once again I have the priviledge of announcing a winner. I'm so grateful to all of you that stopped by, entered and became followers. I always try to make it good experience. Let's move on to the winner shall we? The winner of VISION IN WHITE IS...(drum roll please)....



Violette Severin!!!

Please email me your address so I may get the book out to you. If the winner has not responded in 24 hours, a runner up will be selected.

The winner was selected using Random.org.

Once again, thanks to one and all for entering. I truly appreciate it. Stay tuned for the announcement of the next giveaway winner. There's still time to enter. It ends on Tuesday at midnight.

Toodles!

1 comment:

  1. award for your blog http://wwegirlny.blogspot.com/2010/03/our-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!