Sunday, May 12, 2013

In My Mailbox...

Boy. It's been a long time since I did one of these posts. I have received some interessting books over the last few weeks. Take a look...






Entangled Publishing has been especially generous in sending me reading material. They are the force behind all the books above. I've only finished Dear Cassie so far. It's the companion book to Pretty Amy. If you haven't checked out the author, Lisa Burnstein, you should put her on your radar. The girl has serious writing chops.

My thanks to Ballantine Books for The Clover House. It goes back and forth between modern Boston and 1940's Greece. Family secrets are waiting to be revealed and I'm looking forward to finding out what they are!

Toodles, y'all!



11 comments:

  1. Oh me oh my...you have not done one of these in ages...I thought you stopped reading...lol...just teasing!

    These look scrumptious! I think I have some of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! You have some of these? I should have know! Lol...

      Delete
  2. your books look fabulous! i will have to check some of them out, i am curious. you should do more IMMs, i am always on the lookout for new things to read.

    Check out my Haul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Luna! There's a lot of books I haven't posted about because I haven't had time to do IMM's in a while. Will try to do better! Lol....Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! I just hope I can get to them all!

      Delete
  4. The Clover House intrigues me. I love the 1940's and secrets put it over the edge! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, Bellezza! I love "destination" books that go back in time!

      Delete
  5. I liked The Clover House. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ENJOY your new books.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog earlier.

    WELCOME back to Mailbox Monday!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!