Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Mailbox

I have to thank Entangled Publishing for being so generous. I was surprised to receive two more books from them this week. Relic by Renee Collins will be released in September. It has a creepy cover and it takes place in a unique setting---the Old West! It's full of magical creatures. I'm looking forward to learning how this all comes together.

I've already started reading The Fallen Prince by Shea Berkley. This is another magic-filled story. There's an interesting romance and the reader is thrown right into the action. I'm getting into it and really curious as to where this tale is going. It's filled with boys who ignite with fire and girls who babysit dragons when they're not making out!

Megan, the publicist for Gates of Paradise, the last book in the Blue Bloods series by Melissa de la Cruz, was kind enough to send it to me. An extra little addition is Blue Bloods, the graphic novel or as I would have called it back in the day, a comic book! Lol...of course this version is a lot more luxurious than the pulp paper version of the old days. I haven't read this series, so this graphic novel offers me the perfect opportunity to get a good, general overview of the story.

To happy reading, y'all!

Toddles.

3 comments:

  1. What lovely looking books! Great covers...enjoy! And thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY your new books!!

    Thanks for stopping by my Mailbox Monday. I never read a Dorothea Benton book, but I read her book PORCH LIGHTS and liked it. I am looking forward to reading THE LAST ORIGINAL WIFE too.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!