Sunday, December 25, 2011

Switched: A Trylle novel by Amanda Hocking: A Success Story.

Book One
Amanda Hocking is a self-published success story. So much so, that a major publisher, St. Martin's Press took notice and decided to offer her a deal. Nothing beats a proven success. Check out the new version of her trilogy, the Trylle series. The first book, Switched will be published 1/3/12! As a gift to readers, the book includes a never-before-published bonus story. This is what the book is about...


SWITCHED… at birth:
When Wendy Everly was six years old, her mother was convinced she was a monster and tried to kill her. Eleven years later, Wendy discovers her mother might have been right.  She’s not the person she’s always believed herself to be, and her whole life begins to unravel—all because of Finn Holmes.
Finn is a mysterious guy who always seems to be watching her.  Every encounter leaves her deeply shaken…though it has more to do with her fierce attraction to him than she’d ever admit.  But it isn’t long before he reveals the truth:  Wendy is a changeling who was switched at birth—and he’s come to take her home.   
Now Wendy’s about to journey to a magical world she never knew existed, one that’s both beautiful and frightening.  And where she must leave her old life behind to discover who she’s meant to become...

I absolutely love the house in the book trailer below--LOVE IT, I tell you! Lol...



8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the sound of this! To be honest, I've been hesitant to read this novel. But after reading your great review, I'm convinced. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping in, Precious. Hope you're having a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda hocking is going to be on Anderson Cooper the week of the first...I can't wait to listen to her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...thanks for letting me know, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading this! Could not put it down. I ran to the computer to find out when the next one is on its way out! Really good book and I recommend it to any reader. Love love love it~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wasn't so sure about this one because I've heard some mixed reviews. Maybe I'll have to pick up a copy now. :) Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this on my Nook, and I haven't gotten to it yet...one of many! Thanks for dropping in, Krystianna.

      Delete
    2. I have this on my Nook, and I haven't gotten to it yet...one of many! Thanks for dropping in, Krystianna.

      Delete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!