Sunday, April 21, 2013

In Memory of a Fiesty Girl...

Boozie: Warrior Princess!
"As sand passes through the hourglass, so goes the days of our lives." Those are true words. Time and therefore life, passes oh so quickly. I can't believe today makes three years since we lost our dear Boozie.

Boozie was a very confident cat, self-assured and unafraid. She was an old-timer on the block. I remember once when she was in the yard and a stray cat passed by. Boozie ran out and confronted the cat. The stray bowed down and submitted to Boozie. I couldn't believe my eyes! Lol...That was my girl...

I can't count the times I held her in my arms and hugged and kissed her as I told her I would never forget her. Today's post is part of keeping that promise.

I have to let the world know that Boozie was here.

And she was loved.
Boozie: A bright light in our life.

4 comments:

  1. June a wonderful kitty deserves to be well remembered and the love comes through loud and clear that Boozie inspired and probably in true cat fashion probably returned tenfold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, Jackie! I couldn't have asked for better.

      Delete

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!