Wednesday, March 31, 2010

AND THE WINNER of SILENT SCREAM is...

It's my pleasure to announce another winner this week. It's just so much fun to give books away! I think I'm becoming obsessed with getting great reads into peoples hands. I hope I can get a book published that you all will be clamoring to read. I'm working on it! Well, enough about my dreams and aspirations, lets get to the second winner this week...that title goes to the awesome...


Donna!!!

Please e-mail me your address so I can get the book out to you. If the winner has not responded in 24 hrs, a runner-up will be chosen.

The winner was selected by Random.org

Thanks to all who entered and became followers. You know I appreciate it. Until the next giveaway...

Toddles!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading what you have to say. Seriously!